London Insider, a leading UK-based digital news magazine, is looking to hire several additional news writers to aid the site’s continued expansion. We’re based in London, but are open to hiring candidates internationally, as this is a remote position.
- Working with the editor to identify interesting stories and angles, particularly related to politics, business, tech and football
- Writing engaging news articles to tight deadlines
- Formatting and inputting your articles into our content management system (CMS)
- Conducting interviews with politicians, business leaders, analysts, and football pundits
What We’re Looking For
- A passion for politics, business, tech, or football
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and effectively manage your workload
- Competitive pay (£32,000-£35,000)
- Fully remote working
- Flexible hours
How to Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining your interest in joining us as a News Writer and your availability.